Homeseer's WS100+ is an in wall on/off switch supporting Zwave and Zwave Plus and designed to work with most Zwave automation controllers. The WS100+ replaces a regular wall switch and provides both local control 'at the switch' as well as remote control by Zwave.
The WS100+ can be controlled on its own or as part of a Zwave scene. In addition, when used with Homeseer systems the WS100 can be double tapped or tripple tapped to activate a second or third scene.
- Zwave plus device
- Supports regular Zwave as well
- On/off control of non dimming loads
- Rated 120VAC, 900W incandescent, 200W LED/CFL, 1800W(15A) resistive, 1/2HP Motor
- Screw terminals
- Supports instant status and double/triple tap when used with Homeseer or controllers supportin central scene command class
- Requires Neutral Wire Connection
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Note: Instant status, Double and Triple tap function works with automation controllers that support 'central scene command class'. Check with the automation manufacturer for support prior to purchasing if this features is important.