The Leviton DZMX1-1LZ is a Zwave enabled in wall universal dimmer compatible with dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and magnetic low voltage lighting. This in wall dimmer can be used with most Zwave automation controllers including Vera, Leviton Omni, Wink and SmartThings.
Leviton's unique design includes a Decora style paddle for on/off control and a dimming bar across the top to adjust the light level, with a matching LED to show status.
This dimmer can be used in a single pole application (one switch controlling a light), or a 3 way (2 switches) or multi-way environment by adding VP00R-10Z.
The DZMX1-1LZ supports beaming so it can be used as a range extender with devices like Zwave door locks and thermostats.
This device does not provide instant status updates to the controller when controlled manually, it relies on the Zwave controller to poll its status. If instant feedback is required, use VRMX1-1LZ instead.
A white face is pre-installed, with ivory and light almond face included in the package.
Leviton DZMX1-1LZ Features:
- Zwave enabled wall dimmer
- White face installed, ivory and light almond included
- Supports incandescent, dimmable LED, CFL, Halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage (MLV)
- Works with automation controllers including Vera, Wink, SmartThings
- Scene compatible
- Rated 120V up to 450W LEDL/CFL
- Rated 120V up to 1000W incandescent, halogen, MLV, Mark X
- Supports ZWave Beaming
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI)
- User pre-set on level
- 49 fade rates
- Not for use with Vizia RF+
- Does not include wall trim plate
- CSA certified
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Note: Wall plate not included. We recommend Leviton screwless plates, or any Decora style plate will work. This dimmer cannot be used with ViziaRF+ systems. Neutral wire required.
- Additional Information
Brand No Custom Stock Status Message N/A