The GE 12729 is a Zwave comatible in wall dimmer that can be used in new or retrofit applications providing Zwave automation control of the dimmer as well as local control. The toggle style blends with standard builder toggle switches so you can keep the original look but add Zwave automation.
The 12729 supports incandescent, dimmable CFL and LED, xenon and halogen lighting.
These GE Zwave dimmers are compatible with all of the major home automation controllers including Vera, Homeseer, Smartthings, Revolv, Wink, Leviton/HAI as well as most Zwave enabled alarms.
This dimmer can be used in a single pole (one switch), 3 way, 4 way or multi-way applications by adding part# 12728 remote switches. Up to 4 remote switches are supported using traveller wiring.
GE 12729 Zwave Toggle Switch Features:
- New or replacement for standard toggle switches
- Zwave certified
- Works with Vera, Homeseer, Smartthings, Revolv, Wink, Leviton/HAI, most Zwave enabled alarms and more
- Compatible with incandescent, CFL, LED, Xenon, Halogen lights.
- Rated 120V up to 600 incandescent, 150W LED
- Capacity must be de-rated if used beside other dimmers
- North American Zwave 908.42 MHZ
- Neutral Connection Required