Users of baseboard line voltage heaters finally have an automation solution! The Stelpro STZW402+ is a Zwave line level thermostat directly supporting 120V and 240V baseboard heaters and convectors.
The STZW402+ is Zwave certified and Zwave Plus enabled for use with all major home automation systems including Vera, Leviton HAI, Smartthings, Homeseer and more. When used with a Zwave automation controller, users can experience enhanced convenience and energy savings by adding remote control, scheduling as well as event automation to turn down heat when the space isn't occupied.
Stelpro STZW402+ Features
- Zwave certified, ZWave Plus enabled
- Works with baseboard heaters and convectors
- Does NOT support heaters with fans
- 120V 150W-2000W
- 240V 300W to 4000W
- 2 wire connection compatible with both 2 wire and 4 wire installations
- Simple programming
- Celcius and Fahrenheit
- Backlit screen with adjustable intensity
- frost fre ewarning
- Temperature range 5 to 30C, 41 to 86F
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- cULus listed
Note: The thermostat requires a Zwave automation controller to enable automation and scheduling. It does not have built in scheduling.