The new Aeotec ZW100 Zwave Plus Multisensor crams 6 sensors
in to one very small package. Using new Gen5 ZWave technology this sensor features longer battery life and longer range compared to previous generations. The ZW100 supports Zwave and Zwave Plus for longer battery life and increased range. Support for secure data encryption make it more secure than previous models.
- The ZW100 is a motion sensor
- The ZW100 is a temperature sensor
- The ZW100 is a digital light sensor
- The ZW100 is a humidity sensor
- The ZW100 is a vibration sensor
- The ZW100 is a UV sensor
The new ZW100 can be surface mounted, or used with the included swivel bracket. It can be powered by 2 CR123 batteries (not included) with up to 2 years battery life. CR123 batteries are available on our site by searching CR123 or you can purchase at most battery and electronics and big box locations.
Or use the included USB 1.5M cable to connect it to a power source so batteries are no longer a concern. (Power supply not included).
Aeotec ZW100 Multi Sensor Features:
- Zwave Plus Gen5 device, backwards compatible with Zwave
- Compact size
- Motion sensor with 5 meter range and 120 degree field of view.
- Temperature sensor, reporting between 14-122F (-40 to 125 Celcius)**
- Digital light sensor measuring between 0 Lux to 1000 Lux
- Humidity sensor
- Vibration sensor for both tamper reporting and vibration reporting
- UV sensor
- May be battery powered using 2 x CR123A batteries, or run from microUSB 5VDC
**Note: ZW100 works with most automation controllers including Vera, Homeseer, Hometroller, Zipato but at this time ZW100 does NOT work with the Wink Hub. By default ZW100 reports temperature in F and the automation controller can be set to convert to C. Beginning with firmware 1.7 the ZW100 may be switched to reportin in C. Firmware upgrades require a controller that supports OTA updating, or the ZW090 Zstick.