The Fortrezz WV-01 is a Zwave enabled, professional grade, electrically operated water valve designed to allow automatic water shut-off in case of a leak, or manual control in case of extended absence. It comes with a local water sensor probe allowing it to detect water and operate automatically.
The full power of the Fortrezz Zwave water valve is realized when it is included in to a Zwave network. It can be controlled by a Zwave automation controller to enabled remote Internet access, scheduled activation or activation based on alarm events such as arming away or vaction mode. Plus it can be associated with one or more Zwave water sensors. This association allows it to immediately react to any water detection by the sensors, without requiring the automation controller to tell it to close. It can still be operated by the automation controller as needed.
Every year nearly over 1 million families have their homes ruined and their lives overturned by water damage and the subsequent repairs. These incidents are always unexpected and the cost of repairs can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. This Patented wireless water detection and automatic water shutoff system can easily be installed on any home's water supply line by a professional, certified plumber.
- WV-01 uses a motorized ball valve that automatically turns off the main water supply when a leak or overflow is detected.
- Includes power supply and local water probe for standalone operation
- Can be included in to a Zwave network, and controlled by a Zwave automation controller as well as directly associated with Zwave water sensors.
- Contains a brass valve with commercial grade seats and seals
- Can be used as an irrigation device
- Lead free valve, NSF61G certified
- Multiple WV-01 Valves can be used and programmed in a Z-wave Network.
- May qualify for insurance premium discounts for flood protection insurance. (ask your insurance company for specific details)
- Three indicator lights: RED - The valve is closed, YELLOW - Mode: Z-Wave network status, GREEN - The valve is open
- Has two tactile switches to manually activate the valve
- When a water event occurs the system automatically sends you an email, text message, or phone call depending on your Z-wave home controller settings
- If a leak is detected by any Z-wave compatible Water Alarm Sensors the WV-01 will shut off the water supply. It can automatically trigger a wired or wireless alarm system