Make virtually any device speak Z-wave with the MIMOlite Zwave input/output Module. MimoLite is capable of converting a digital/dry contact or analog input and/or a Z-Wave RF message input to a dry contact relay output and/or a Z-WaveTM RF message output.
MimoLite is perfect for use as a Garage Door controller and Open/Close sensor when used with a garage door sensor.
MimoLite is supported by most Zwave controllers including VERALITE and VERA3, Hometroller/Homeseer.
The MIMOlite module provides one input and one relay output (isolated dry contacts, NO-COM-NC) and is capable of Z-Wave input/output/control. Connect one wired device to Signal input and make them wireless.
- Connect them functionally to your Home Security panel OR to your z-wave home automation network
- Connect high or low up to 24V digital signals
- Connect pulse reading devices
- Connect up to 24V analog signals
Input SIG1 is an analog input, internally pulled-up to the MIMOlite supply voltage. The system allows trigger conditions to be set based on the input voltage being inside or outside a user-defined range (configured via Z-Wave). This provides great flexibility for capturing events in a wide variety of applications. The trigger status of the input can be read via Z-Wave and/or can be automatically sent to a configured node, typically the Controller. In addition, a count of the trigger events that have occurred for each input channel are internally recorded (and stored in the 'pulse count') and are available to be read via Z-Wave. The current triggered/un-triggered status can also be read via Z-Wave. The SIG1 input can be associated with up to two other Z-Wave devices, such that an associated device will automatically turn on (or off) based on the occurrence of a trigger event. Finally, the analog input channels can be configured so that they periodically send the analog input level (not just trigger status) to up to two other associated nodes.
The output relay is, typically, commanded via Z-Wave commands. In addition, the user can configure the input SIG1 trigger condition to be mapped to the output relay. Thus, for example, Relay 1 can be automatically turned on based on Input SIG1 being triggered.
The relay activation can be set via a jumper or via ZWave for either momentary or latched operation.
- Power: 9-24 V DC or 9-18V AC from a power supply @~ 300mA capability (plug-in power supply included)
- Input Signal 1 (SIG1): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 24V DC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting (minimum 32 ms high or low time). The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set via the Configuration Command Class for the two endpoints.
- Input Signal Impedance Input impedance for SIG1 is Z=66 ohm at 10KHz. This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1: DPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000 VAC;
- Open contacts: 750 VAC
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
- Frequency Range: 908.4MHz (North America)
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Enclosure Size (L x W x D): 3 3/8"" (85mm) x 2 1/2"" (64mm) x 1 1/4"" (30mm)
- Weight: 4 oz (100 gram)
- Operating Temperature: -10Â°C (14F) to +70Â°C (158F)
- Additional Information
Brand No Custom Stock Status Message N/A